Labels

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday Urzurum




Well after lots of emails to info@iranianvisa.com and after three days they responded. It was to tell me they don't reply to emails but do so daily. Hogwash.


They claim the visa is lodged, but not processed. After nearly 3 weeks that is preposterous. The Embassy says allow 10 days, Iranianvisa say pay extra and it will take 5 days....yeah !


So I sit and wait. The dangers of "on-line" commerce. No recourse ! They do not take visa or pay pal ( US embaro against Iran ?) so its cash up front. The worst aspect is thet the Embassy insisted I use them. I have heard an expression Bakshish ! I wonder what it means ?


However I again walked the city. The two best shots I got were out the window.


Fingers crossed for wheels rolling soon.


nzl04